33 years of successful land surveying and mapping projects in the greater Boulder County region and throughout the State of Colorado.
The BLC staff includes two licensed professional land surveyors with over 50 years of combined experience. BLC deploys field crews which have considerable experience in a variety of surveying situations. Our technology includes high precision GPS and surveying robotics. We serve the greater Boulder area spanning from the mountains to rural regions.
Please refer to the “Services” page for explanations of typical land surveying maps and products.
Our current client list includes the City of Boulder, the County of Boulder, the State of Colorado, as well as many commercial and private property owners. We also provide land surveying services for several area architectural and engineering firms.
- ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys
- Boundary Surveys & Dispute Analysis
- CAD services
- CDOT R-O-W Plans & Control Diagram
- Construction Layout
- Digital Topographic Mapping
- FEMA Elevation Certificates
- Geodetic Control Surveying
- Global Positioning Technology (GPS)
- Legal Description & Document Preparation
- Mineral Surveys
- Subdivision Platting
- Topographic Mapping